Android Wear –
MyRadar can be installed for those who have an Android Wear Smartwatch!
Android Wear 1.0- When you install MyRadar on your phone, the wear app will automatically install on your 1.0 smartwatch. It may take a few minutes.
Android Wear 2.0 can be installed independently via the Google Play Store on the wear device.
What you will see on your Android Wear Watch:
Four different screens you can swipe right to access.
- At static image of the radar map in your location. updated once per push (once per 5 minutes), so your phone and watch will be up to date). If the radar image is “stale” or older than 5 mins, you will see a time stamp on the screen. You should only see a stale image if your watch is offline or cannot reach a network.
2. Forecast – Current time and conditions, wind speed, and temperature.
- If “Always On” is enabled on your watch, when the screen goes to sleep, you’ll see this screen in black and white.
- While you are in ambient mode, only the forecast will update. The radar will update once your watch leaves ambient mode.
3. Hourly forecast for your current location.
4. 5-day forecast, showing the high and low temps, and chance of precipitation.
5. Limited Settings, for changing the unit of measure, sending a diagnostic report to Support, or opening the app on your phone.