If tapping "Restore Purchases" doesn't activate your upgrades, try the following:
Clearing your cache
Before reinstalling, you can also clear your cache beforehand.
1. Open the Settings app on your phone's homescreen or app drawer
2. Tap on "Storage", then in the new page, tap Other Apps
3. Find and tap MyRadar in the listed apps
4. In the new page, tap Clear Cache.
5. Afterwards, open the app then tap "Restore Previous Purchases
Reinstall the app
Sometimes the best and easiest thing to do is uninstall and reinstall the app. Tap and hold the MyRadar icon on your homescreen, then reinstall the app from the Google Play Store (Note: if you lose any favorite locations you have pinned on the map)
When all else fails...
This process will ask you to uninstall, then reinstall the app through an internet browser on your computer. Note you will need to use an in-private/incognito window for this process to work:
1. Delete MyRadar from your Android device.(You may have to restart your Android device after deleting MyRadar to ensure the Google Play store registers it as uninstalled on the device)
2. Open an incognito window in the browser of your choice.
3. In the incognito window, log in to Google Play with the e-mail address originally used to purchase, on the desktop/laptop.
4. If you downloaded MyRadar, open this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acmeaom.android.myradar
(If instead you downloaded MyRadar Pro, open this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acmeaom.android.myradarpro&hl=en_US&gl=US
5. You will then see a green button that says "Install" or "Installed", just tap that button and select the device you would like to send the app to.