It depends on what platform you use to view MyRadar.
If you're still running into the same problem after trying the steps below, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take a closer look!
Before trying any of the steps below, make sure that you are on the right version of the app. If your purchases are for MyRadar, they will not be available on MyRadar Pro (and vice versa). You can check your app store account's purchase history to double-check which version your upgrades are for.
An easy way to tell which app you're on is by checking the app's icon.
|MyRadar Pro's icon
On iOS Devices:
First, try the steps below:
On Android Devices:
First, try the following:
1. Open the Settings menu (gear icon in the toolbar).
2. Tap on "Restore previous purchases".
3. Once the app is finished checking your account's upgrade licenses, check to see if you can access your upgrades.
If that doesn't work, these more extensive steps can help force the app to correctly verify your purchases.
PLEASE NOTE that the following steps require a computer/laptop. We request you perform the steps on a computer or laptop because the Google Play store has a higher chance of correctly syncing your upgrades to your version of the app.
1. Delete MyRadar from your Android device.
2. Open an incognito window in the browser of your choice.
3. In the incognito window, log in to Google Play with the e-mail address originally used to purchase, on the desktop/laptop.
4. If you downloaded MyRadar, open this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acmeaom.android.myradar
(If instead you downloaded MyRadar Pro, open this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acmeaom.android.myradarpro )
5. You will then see a green button that says "Install" or "Installed", just tap that button and select the device you would like to send the app to.
On Windows Devices:
All Windows purchases are associated with your Microsoft account. Provided you are signing into the device using the same account, all purchases/upgrades should be active.
There are a couple ways you can make sure the upgrade is recognized:
1. First, try resetting MyRadar. Go to the Start menu on your computer.
2. Open the Settings app.
3. Click on Apps.
4. Click on Installed apps.
5. Search for MyRadar and click on the three dots to the right
6. Click "Advanced options".
7. Click on the "Reset" button.
If you re-launch MyRadar and your upgrades are still not restored,search Windows (use Cortana or hold down the Windows key and press "s") for "wsreset" and run the command: this will reset your Store app and all of your purchase information. The next time you launch MyRadar, it should verify the upgrades.