MyRadar is available on the Apple Watch for all users, no subscription needed! Here's how to download it and find it on your Watch:
On Your iDevice...
1. Open the Watch app
2. on the "My Watch" tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see a list of Available Apps for downloading
3. Locate MyRadar in the list, then tap on the "INSTALL" button
4. Reopen MyRadar and keep it on during the rest of the set-up
On Your Apple Watch...
1. Press the Digital Crown/home button when the Watch is unlocked to access the list of apps available on your Apple Watch
2. Find MyRadar in the list and tap on it
Now MyRadar should pop open on your Watch's face. Sometimes you might need to close the Watch version of MyRadar and reopen it with MyRadar on your iDevice open at the same time so the two can 'sync up' with each other's data.
Now you're all set to view MyRadar on your Apple Watch!