If you're having issues receiving the verification email for creating a PhotoShare account, there's a couple ways to fix this.
Before we begin, be sure to check your Junk/Spam folder in your email account. If the verification email is in the Junk/Spam folder, click on the email and see if there's a "Not Spam" button somewhere.
Now let's try adding our sending email address to your whitelist. This stops the email service from marking the emails as spam.
Our sending email address is firstname.lastname@example.org .
Here's some steps on how to add our email to the whitelist depending on your email service:
- Click the Settings gear icon in the top right of Gmail
- Choose "Settings" in the menu and then select "Filters & Blocked Addresses"
- If there's a list scroll to the bottom and click "Create a new filter".
- Type email@example.com under From:
- Then click "Create Filter from Address" and choose "Never Send To Spam", then save by clicking "Create Filter"
MSN Hotmail, Outlook.com, Live.com
- Open your mailbox and go to Settings, and then Options
- Under the "Junk E-Mail" section, you'll see "Safe Senders".
- Click the "Safe Senders" link.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org into the dialog box, and then click the "Add" button next to the dialog box.
- Open your mailbox and click on "Settings"
- Then select "More Settings" and then "Filters" on the left hand side
- Click the "Add" button on the Filters page
- In the "From header:" row, make the drop down "contains" and put email@example.com
- At the bottom of the page Click the "Choose Folder" pull down menu and select "Inbox"
- Click the "Save Filter" button
- Click the "Mail Options" menu and select "Address Book"
- Inside the "Address Book" window, click the "Add" button
- Inside the "address Card for New Contact" window add firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make the From address the "Primary E-Mail" address by checking hte associated check box to the right of it, then click the "Save" button
- Log into your iCloud webmail account, then click the "Actions/Settings" gear icon, usually in the sidebar
- Click "Add a Rule"
- Set the filter, if a message is from email@example.com then move to your inbox
- Click "Done"